Full Life counselors seek to guide individuals and families through the maze of treatment providers, through the change process, and along the long-term journey of sustainable, joyful recovery.
Full Life Counseling is here to support each individual and their family.
Full Life Transitions is our NARR-accredited Level III recovery residence program serving men and women 20+ years old who have completed treatment and who have expressed a personal commitment to their own recovery.
Full Life Transitions is our recovery residence program
WE BELIEVE THAT
- WE BELIEVE THAT use of substances is common in the American culture. We do not see use of substances, in and of itself, as wrong, bad, sinful or shame-worthy.
- WE BELIEVE THAT some people who use substances develop problems, but not all people with problematic use are destined to develop the disease of addiction.
- WE BELIEVE THAT those who do develop the disease of addiction should be treated with the same respect and dignity afforded to any sick person.
EACH ONE OF US IS UNIQUE
- While 12-step groups are well-recognized as the most accessible, most affordable and are highly effective for many, there can be various paths to successful, sustainable recovery.
- Mutual support, sober fun, productive/purposeful lifestyle and some form of spirituality are ingredients for successful recovery, regardless of which path or program is chosen.
- There can be various paths to successful, sustainable recovery.
Alcoholism and addiction rarely affect just the individual. Immediate and extended family members, friends, coworkers and even neighbors can be affected. We recognize that each member of the family can benefit from counseling, psychoeducation and support from others.