Individuals and families find their way to Full Life through many pathways –
word-of-mouth from current or former clients, random internet searches and even noticing a brochure or business card. But Full Life is honored to get most of our referrals from fellow colleagues. Referring community professionals, professional monitoring organizations and treatment centers have come to trust Full Life to provide high-quality, comprehensive and collaborative care for individuals and families affected by substance abuse and other self-destructive behaviors.
Although Full Life does not have exclusive relationships with any treatment center, we appreciate that representatives from some of the nation’s best treatment centers know that we make referrals for admission to their facilities based on the needs, preferences and resources of the individual. We try hard to make professional visits to treatment centers so that we know first-hand their distinctive treatment environment, culture of care, cohort and specialized services. But most of all, we only refer to programs to which we would refer our own family members.
For professionals unfamiliar with Full Life Counseling, we invite you to:
- Read our Values Statements and compare them to your own. We want you to feel confident that we share enough of the same professional values since you are considering entrusting your clients to us.
- Compare our offerings to those you wish to recommend for your client. Those referring for assessments, early intervention, or formal interventions are encouraged to encourage as much family participation as possible from the start. Sometimes those with the self-destructive behaviors are least motivated for change at first, but family members can often get great benefit from our services. As we work with the whole family, the likelihood of motivating an individual to get treatment can happen sooner and hopefully with fewer consequences along the way.
- Those referring for binge eating and/or food addiction services should be aware that Renee Colclough-Hinson, PhD strongly prefers to complete a free phone screening with potential clients in advance of scheduling the intake. This can be arranged by calling Taylor Griffith, our Client Services Representative, at 336-923-7526, to get a message to Renee.
- Those referring for aftercare services are encouraged to explore our Intensive Outpatient Program information as well as our Relapse Prevention Programs. Although individual aftercare counseling is certainly available, because we believe that recovery best happens in community, we encourage group participation through the first year of recovery.
- Compare the needs and resources of your potential referral to our financial requirements. Note that we are out-of-network providers who provide superbills for services provided by licensed clinicians. We have a relationship with Prosper Healthcare for those who wish to pursue healthcare loans to cover the cost of their care. You can visit their website here and enter our six digit provider number: 006051.
- Rates for services vary from $85/session to $160/session, depending on the counselor/clinician. We offer lower rates for services provided by non-licensed counselors for those who do not wish to file with insurance, do not have insurance or do not have out-of-network benefits. We strive to only assign licensed clinicians to work with those with co-occurring disorders and/or a history of trauma. All counselors receive frequent group and individual supervision from Ginny Mills, Clinical Director (MAEd, LPC-S, LCAS, CSI).
- If you are seeking an IOP, we offer an aftercare-specific program for clients who have completed residential treatment or who have learned extensively about addiction and recovery in the past. Our IOP is intended to build upon the foundation given to clients with a baseline knowledge of addiction and recovery with the intention of helping clients feel more confident being sober “in the real world.” For more information click here
- Our Relapse Prevention Program applies a cognitive-behavioral approach to early recovery and helps clients develop meaningful relationships with peers during that crucial first year of recovery. Our Gorski-model Relapse Prevention Program provides individual and relapse prevention groups for at least the first 14 months of recovery. Initially, RPG clients have individual and group sessions weekly, then decrease frequency of both over the course of the year. Some program graduates elect to participate in our monthly Alumni Group and ongoing individual therapy because they appreciate the grounding they have at Full Life. All counselors who lead Relapse Prevention Groups have trained with Terry Gorski and/or Steve Grinstead in the Gorski-CENAPS Advanced Relapse Prevention course.
- And of course, please feel free to contact any member of our team to ask questions. 336-923-7526 or email to email@example.com